Con-cierto estilo!

Trendlover, ¿conoces la experiencia OCESA Premium Pass?

Si aún no, te estás perdiendo de una manera única de disfrutar un concierto, ya que OCESA ofrece en diferentes locaciones, una sala VIP con la mejor vista al escenario y experiencias únicas para disfrutar de principio a fin: desde mobiliario para que estés cómodo en todo momento, servicios privados, y hasta el mejor servicio de catering con comida deliciosa, champaña y drinks totalmente incluidos en tu OCESA Premium Pass.

Estos pases no están disponibles en Ticketmaster, pero puedes solicitar tus boletos para esta área, y Omar López Escarpulli, Director de Marketing de OCESA, me explica cómo en este video; además, podrás ver cómo vivieron esta experiencia algunos infuencers, como Chapu Garza, Cecilia de la cueva, Martín Barba, Brandon Peniche, Ana Cristina Gastelum y Ale García.

Échale un ojo y antójate para que en tu siguiente concierto vivas toda la experiencia #OCESAPremiumPass!

14 Comments

Lelio Vieira Carneiro Junior
    9 noviembre, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right
    here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you
    shield this increase.

dikobruk.mserwer.pl
    11 noviembre, 2017 at 4:50 pm

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely
    donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i’ll
    settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

home security systems near me
    11 noviembre, 2017 at 7:52 pm

To preserve yourself from injure?

Jose Wilame Araujo Rodrigues
    12 noviembre, 2017 at 2:28 am

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site
    style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D.
    Good job, cheers

home video security systems consumer reports
    12 noviembre, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Create sliding outdoor entrance in your own home?

Luiz Gastão Bittencourt da Silva
    13 noviembre, 2017 at 1:35 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried
    out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield
    this hike.

reverse phone number
    13 noviembre, 2017 at 7:52 am

I do believe all the ideas you have presented to your post.
    They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the
    posts are very quick for beginners. Could you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.

smart phones
    15 noviembre, 2017 at 9:38 am

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really
    make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your
    theme. Thanks

home security systems reviews xfinity
    15 noviembre, 2017 at 5:46 pm

To help keep your possessions safely?

home security camera reviews 2015
    15 noviembre, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Do you have the build may be more guarantee on your property?

home security camera laws colorado
    16 noviembre, 2017 at 6:25 am

Do you experience feeling they begin to may well be more safeguard in your property?

monoflanges.com
    29 noviembre, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Michelle
    1 diciembre, 2017 at 7:18 am

you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The web site
    loading pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you
    are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The
    contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a fantastic process on this
    matter!

Carin
    7 diciembre, 2017 at 3:16 am

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site before but after browsing through many of the posts I realized it’s new to me.
    Regardless, I’m definitely happy I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!